São Paulo, Brazil
Subject: SMART UNION - Products and Service
We are glad in your interesting in our services and I will describe our history to you.
My partner and I worked for multinational companies for about 25 years (SGS Group, AOL/Time/Warner, Tupperware, Gessy Lever), when we developed several projects in management of technology for all levels of need as infrastructure, software development, Linux and Windows environments, telecommunication and help-desk for end users.
We learnt that the secret of a good management are the creation and maintainance of an strict guideline (either imported from Home-Office or created from scratch by the local team), where all technical procedures follows the business, never the opposite.
Since we had enough professional experience in management of technology, in 1998, we chose to open a company with a vision to provide specialized support for I.T. (Information Technology) in all level for small and medium sized companies which has the same needs as the big ones. Certain worldwide companies are big, but work abroad with small offices with the same basic processes as their main offices.
Smart Union Services
The Smart Union counts with a internal and external team work, which provide for it customers the same level of services as an internal team could provide, but with several differences:
• We will work under a certain demand which never occupies 100% of a month, and our receivement will be proportional to our customers´ demand. An internal team receives 100% of a month, but never uses 100% of its entire time to work for its company.
• As we work with several companies, obviously we had professional specialized in different technologies which create a multidisciplinary group with different skills and of course more flexible to change any technology if a customer would it. An internal team is restricted to its initial purpose when its was contracted, needed to be trained if anything change in the business strategy.
• The relationship between Smart Union and its customers is based upon a contract, company to company, which create a solid chain against any change in both companies. An internal team could chose other company to work with, without any previous advise, jeopardizing any long term operation.
Ours services ranges from infrastructure (Cabling for Data/Voice/Electrical), Linux and Microsoft technologies, outsourcing for Server Administration and help desk for end users.
As soon as we are chosen to work with a company, we calculate a fair amount of a hours to visit and provide our monthly support. This time is based in the number of Server and workstations plus any complexity of customers´ environment (as special software, special procedures etc...). As soon as the quantity of time is agreed for both parts, the monthly disbursement will be the same (if not abnormal occurred), allowing a good relationship between costs and benefits.
In our customers normally we are in charge to take care about their I.T. area, providing the following:
• Installation and configuration of LAN Servers (Firewall, Mail Server, Data Server, WEB Server);
• Local or phone support to end-users or to the internal I.T. team;
• Provide full control against viruses, hacker attack, loss of data (backup);
• Provide full control of the internet usage, using special software that prints any access to Internet, summarizing the result for the Administrative board;
• Install and maintain all cabling infrastructure;
• Training of end-users in business tools;
• Audit Licenses and misuses;
• Full adherence to the Home Office guidelines;
• 24x7 support (special contracts).
Certainly you belong to a multinational company, wishing to move to Brazil, which certainly has a central management having their rules and guidelines. We have experience with the way a multinational company works and we are used to talk directly to their management, avoiding loss of time for the local team (technical or not) or unnecessary misunderstanding regarding technical procedures.
Smart Union can help your company, even without any contract, just advising about the infrastructure and Server/LAN installation in Brazil, mainly at Rio de Janeiro or at São Paulo.
Our main goal is really decrease the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) for your I.T. area, providing new suggestions which could save time and money for our customers. Working with open-source software and less expensive workstation (as thin client, Linux client) we are increasing our market share in the I.T. Services, just providing good solutions for less money.
See more about our company, taking a look in our site http://www.smartunion.com.br , where you can find more about Smart Union.
José Cláudio Claudelino
Smart Union Consultoria e Soluções em Tecnologia
Phone/Fax: + 55 (11) 98163-2189 (direct or Whatsapp)